Aoi Life... Aoi Gurl...

Open you heart, Open your mind, Open your soul... Be yourself... Don't regret... Be yourself... Don't worry... Be true to yourself... Open your eyes... Speak your mind... Blue... Shades of Blue... Blue is Aoi... That's me... Aoi Gurl..

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Friends?


Hay naku naku naku....Friends...Friends I have! But in my room...I think I can only think of a few classmates whom I consider friends...Hah! I consider the rest FOES!
They don't know who I am! They don't know how I act, how I am, or who the heck I am! They consider me as a classmate and FRIEND whenever:
a) They need my help
b) They want to boast that we ARE UNITED
c) They want to pick on me
d) They want me to do something for them
e) They think they'd do ME a favor. *Take note, they think they do ME a favor for them calling me THEIR friend. HAH! If that were favor on my side...I'd hate myself!!!

AND SO MANY MORE!!!

I only like to be called their classmate when.... I am like an OUTCAST to THEM!
WAIT! I don't want to be called their classmate!!! I guess most of them are "Fair-weathered" friends! But I can say that there are a FEW I consider friends... The ones who never let me down...The ones I can lean on... The ones who understand me... The ones who stay by my side...

I just wish I could end this year without them in my sight...They are a sight for sore eyes... Grr! They don't know how I feel...and they never will!

-=They don't like me...and I HATE THEM!!!=-


Though... Though I wish sometimes we could all get along... I wish we could put our differences behind us... I mean no one was made here on earth that was evil... So I can't blame them... But sometimes I wish that our paths didn't cross... They sometimes give me the trouble of being with them... Haha! But even if sometimes I hate them, sometimes I despise them, even if I wanted to deny and leave them... I have to learn to love them... They are, after all, my family... My St. Rose family :)
[Har har! Did you actually think I'd only put bad things on this blog about my classmates? Haha! Wrongo! I have to admit that SOMETIMES they make me feel welcomed... Har har! They make me laugh too! Especially during Science period! :P Hey, this is my family for the year. I at least should TRY to at least FEEL part of it! :P It's not half bad! Haha!]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Site Counters
Free Web Site Counters