Aoi Life... Aoi Gurl...

Open you heart, Open your mind, Open your soul... Be yourself... Don't regret... Be yourself... Don't worry... Be true to yourself... Open your eyes... Speak your mind... Blue... Shades of Blue... Blue is Aoi... That's me... Aoi Gurl..

Saturday, April 09, 2005

What I want and should do...

Hmm…In our life there are many things that we could do… Yeah… When we’re bored we could go out and have fun, hang out with friends, watch TV, pick up the phone and call a buddy or you could just sit there…bored… Hehe! Yeah… Summer is such a bummer for me… Nothing much to do… Well…maybe nothing at all… But hey, its better to be here at home relaxing all day, than being in a different place far from home. Missing friends, family, the usual stuff you do, and the atmosphere around you! I mean, I had a near summer bummer threat!! My dad was about to send me to the province for about…uhm…a week or two! Uhm… I know I am over reacting, but I DON’T WANT TO GO! I thought he was going to have his way… Tch! I really cried for quite a while that morning… Hehe! Talk about acting skills… Yeah… I overacted WAY TOO MUCH! It’s a good thing a have a lifesaver mom. (Love you mom! Mwah!!)

Anyways there are many things I could be doing… I could join summer workshops to improve myself… Yeah basically that’s the reason why I join those things… To improve myself… I could also be having a summer job. I mean I have a relative who owns a doughnut shop, I could help around there and it WILL be fun! I could also be spending the whole summer with buddies of mine! Hehe! But I realized something yesterday… Hehe… There are things that I WANT to do, and things that just HAVE to be done… And I guess yesterday… I did more of what I wanted to do… Yeah… I bought more of what I wanted, not what I really needed… (Hehe! Naruto mode! Hehe, long story!) I mean I have responsibilities… In a way, my responsibilities are like missions I have to complete… When I fail a mission, I fail a responsibility I am supposed to accomplish. I feel my rank going down. In the simplest way, my dependability decreases. Uhm… Some people depend on me. And I feel bad for myself when I let them down, or whenever I wasn’t able to be there for them. Sometimes I just don’t know what I should follow... Yeah... I'm in a tug of war situation... I don't... I just don't know...


(Whoa...that just seems like a messy article of jumbled words >.<>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Site Counters
Free Web Site Counters