Aoi Life... Aoi Gurl...

Open you heart, Open your mind, Open your soul... Be yourself... Don't regret... Be yourself... Don't worry... Be true to yourself... Open your eyes... Speak your mind... Blue... Shades of Blue... Blue is Aoi... That's me... Aoi Gurl..

Sunday, June 26, 2005

No permanent thing but change...

Well...err...yeah... Here I go...
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

There are a few people I know... Well...actually, I consider them my friends... Haha! When we started to get along, I thought everything would be okay... Well...everything was starting to be okay... They were fun, and so KULIT to be with... I said to myself that these people would be my best pals for life... And yeah, in one point I guess they were... Then things started happening... Some things change... Not physically! I mean... by means of attitude...you know...? Sometimes without realizing it... You change... Then you suddenly think at the back of your mind, "When did I change...? What happened..." Tch... but unfortunately some people don't realize change happening... Thats whats so weird... I just don't understand it... Hmm... I wonder why some people are like that...

Like me...from quiet gurl that is easliy pushed around and hardly ever talks...(Haha! Yeah, I'm that kind gurl when I was in grade school!)
To the outspoken, friendly, kinda independent, confident gurl I now am... (Haha, gotta admit that...)

Many things changed about me... Its like I'm finally out of my cocoon... Grade school was when I was a caterpillar... 1st year was when I turned into a cocoon... And now I'm a free butterfly... I'm finally able to spread out my wings ^^ Haha! I'm being able to do what I want without being shy anymore...

But still my dislikes are the same... I still hate the FLIRTY, BITCHY, AIRHEADS, SNOBBISH, and alike... They still stir my blood... Grr... Some of the people I knew before...aren't the same... They slowly changed...though I don't remember when... I mean, I know I changed when I was in 2nd year... Haha! Now is the only time I saw change... A lot of change among my friends... Some changed for the better, some changed for the worse... And its getting irritating...

Grr...its damn irritating me... Hope they realize it and just...stay away... Grr...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Site Counters
Free Web Site Counters