Aoi Life... Aoi Gurl...

Open you heart, Open your mind, Open your soul... Be yourself... Don't regret... Be yourself... Don't worry... Be true to yourself... Open your eyes... Speak your mind... Blue... Shades of Blue... Blue is Aoi... That's me... Aoi Gurl..

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Tch... Pathetic...

Err...feeling kinda pathetic for myself... As well as crappy... I feel so plastic that I can smile even though I don't feel happy at all... Crap... Its just crap... Tch... Its human nature that when we see someone get hurt we ask..."Are you okay...?" Tch! Notice...?? Well...in my case...I know myself more than anyone... That I'm not okay... Its just that...Grr... I feel pathetic for myself... I know I'm not okay... When others ask me that... I say "Yeah, I'm okay." But I know deep within me that I am not okay... Haha! I am so pathetic right...? Ugh... even though sometimes I promise I'm okay... I bend my promise cause I know I'm not okay!!! Err...there are only two people I am perfectly honest to... That is just what others will never know... They'll just have to trust me... And I know when to trust them... It could be two groups of peeps. Or two peeps LITERALLY! I just feel like crap today... I feel like I wanna just rest for a while and stop time... I just wanna think... I wanna relax... Tch!!!
Its just wish I'd be real when it comes to bein' open... Its like...grr... I say I'm okay...but...I'm not... I hate peeps who ask me if I'm okay... Why don't they just listen to me... I always give clues to what really is on my mind... I don't say it directly... They can hate me for that... But thats who I am... I'm not perfect... But I always give clues on how I feel... Hope they know... Like this entry right here... PING PONG!!...Damn... feel like crying...


Err...yeah...by the way. To the peeps that think I am 'desperate' for attention... Well, that ain't me! Uhm...maybe its you ^^ Make issues about yourself ^^ Just make sure there ain't no loophole! :P Good luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Site Counters
Free Web Site Counters