Aoi Life... Aoi Gurl...

Open you heart, Open your mind, Open your soul... Be yourself... Don't regret... Be yourself... Don't worry... Be true to yourself... Open your eyes... Speak your mind... Blue... Shades of Blue... Blue is Aoi... That's me... Aoi Gurl..

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Groups...?

Ugh... Just feeling... I don't know... In the mood today... Here I go...again...
@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@

Ergh...is it a crime bein' friendly...? Is it wrong to have friends? Many friends...? Many close friends??? Ugh...I just don't understand it... I'm being trobled lately...
Many things are happenin'...and theres nothin' I can do 'bout it... Many thoughts keep rushin' into my mind... Don't know why though...
I mean...I have a group of friends... The typical barkada... Then...its only now that I've realized... I really was bein' away from my barkada... I was gettin' attached to my classmates...
Then when the year was almost over...damn... I felt anger from my pals... I mean... crud...they're mad at me for bein' with other pals... Its like...WHOA!!! WHY?!
But I just realized...In our barkada...some are also like me... THey have two barkadas... Its just crap...so unfair... They even say a joke...like...one of our pals... they say they'll join us for lunch every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday... I mean...damn... WHAT WAS THAT?! And they go around jokin' about it... But sometimes whenever I talk to my close buddies...and hang out with them for a while... They get mad and say that I spend too much time with them! Thats just crap...

Sometimes even about my 'lovelife'... Ergh...sometimes they want to intrude it... I guess in a friendly way is alright... But...sometimes when they really want to 'INTRUDE' as in...really get between us... Its just damn irritating... I'm just damn confused about them lately...

BUt not all are like that...Its just that... I dunno... its so unfair... Its pissin' me off...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Site Counters
Free Web Site Counters