Aoi Life... Aoi Gurl...

Open you heart, Open your mind, Open your soul... Be yourself... Don't regret... Be yourself... Don't worry... Be true to yourself... Open your eyes... Speak your mind... Blue... Shades of Blue... Blue is Aoi... That's me... Aoi Gurl..

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Tch! Crap! Friendship is for what...?

tch... Damn... SO disappointed... SO pissed off... So damn angry!!! Aryt...first of all I'm pissed coz of myself. I don't need to explain why! so...damn...disappointed...But thank goodness I was pretty happy when I left school. I saw my bh3!! ^^ And I had a kulit chat with Sarah n 'Fresh' for a while.
---------------------------------------
Anyways...
Tch...damn...I hate people that are such parasites... They give humans a bad name!! And thats mainly coz I'm human too! They make me think "Tch... How pathetic... You have an intellect but you don't know how to use it! Why is there such a creature in this earth like this?!" Tch... As Ms. Robiño would say, "Theoretically well defined, but practically impotent." Tch... so I depend on nobody!!! Yeah...nobody... Well...now...I only depend on two peeps, but not 'academically' like others... Uhm...I depend on them emotionally...They are the two peeps that give me strength... And of course my mom and brothers... They give me strength too... But I don't depend on them to do my reports, assignments, or projects... I depend on myself for that...
Some people use 'friendship' as means to get a higher grade, slack off in projects, not worry about reports. Tch! Fine! Be that way!!! I am just warning you...this'll be the start of my revenge... the cold war begiins... And I'm not having 2nd thoughts... Your going down...HARD!! No matter who you are!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Site Counters
Free Web Site Counters