Aoi Life... Aoi Gurl...

Open you heart, Open your mind, Open your soul... Be yourself... Don't regret... Be yourself... Don't worry... Be true to yourself... Open your eyes... Speak your mind... Blue... Shades of Blue... Blue is Aoi... That's me... Aoi Gurl..

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Tch...friendship 'kuno'

Alright...I'm damn fed up with this...

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+
Tch... Enough feelin' pathetic for myself... Crud! Do friends really exist in this world...? Well...yeah they do... But how many real friends are there...?! Damn... I mean I try to stay in touch and be close as much as possible... But damn...talk to them...not much in reply. Smile at them...they diss you... Ask them qustions...they just smile back... Join them...they treat you like your not there... Invite them out...your only approached when needed... Wanna stay out late...they leave you alone... Do your responsibilities....they say your an airhead! Whats that?! Its like...damn...crap... Hell its so unfair... Its like your with a bunch of strangers when your with them. I mean, their attitude has totally changed plus their attitude towards you changes as well... Damn... I feel like I'm not trusted, not wanted, its like I never even knew them... What the hell is that?! Damn...knowing peeps for more than a year... And yet so much changed... Well...let me share to you a few quotes...

"You should place trust in your friends, but you can't expect someone to protect you all the time." -Auron (Now I know...)
"Memories are nice, but that's all they are." -Rikku (Yeah...)
"The future is yours to make. Live the way you want to." -Braska (I will...)
"Outside our fantasy, life can be harsh--even cruel, but it is life." -Yuna (Haha! I know that. I just hope that OTHERS do too...)

Well...thats it for now... Tch...Maybe next time again... Haha! And what have I learned from all this... Tch...why am I bothering... I mean...WHO CARES?!

[I'm not reffering it to all...But I hope some will even realize this... ALthough even if they do... Its too late... Better luck next time... Unfortunately, there ain't gonna be a next time... No second chances... My trust is hard to get the second time around... So is friendship...]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Site Counters
Free Web Site Counters