Aoi Life... Aoi Gurl...

Open you heart, Open your mind, Open your soul... Be yourself... Don't regret... Be yourself... Don't worry... Be true to yourself... Open your eyes... Speak your mind... Blue... Shades of Blue... Blue is Aoi... That's me... Aoi Gurl..

Friday, July 22, 2005

Outbound lets true colors loose!

Alright... its been 2 days since outbound ed... Now the other 3 sections will have their chance to go. Outbound isn't just learning about science, history, strength or tolerance. It is also about seeing the true colors of people. During this outbound, many things happened. I see the people I can trust, the people I can't trust, the people that always rely on their partner, the people that give up easily, the people with so much pride, and the people don't care about anything but themself.

I mean, I guess I enjoyed mine... Me and my partner had fun, I guess... Except for when the water smelled...funky...Haha! Remember Nic?!

Anyways one person that I always trusted was Danica. We always helped each other from time to time. Hehe! Thanks Nic!
The people I can't trust are the people who leaves their partner behind. As in, they go with other crowds, even if they should be with their own crowds...
The people that always rely on their partner is easy to spot. They always shout out the name of their partner... As in ALWAYS!!!
The people who give up easily are the people who always say, "I can't take it anymore! I'm going home!!!" Tch...but they never do -_-...
People with so much pride are the people who "NEVER" want to see themselves getting at least a little bit of dirt.
And the people who only cares about themselves...Well...no need to explain this, right? :P

Anyways, one last thing...Thanx for the help Danica!! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Site Counters
Free Web Site Counters