Aoi Life... Aoi Gurl...

Open you heart, Open your mind, Open your soul... Be yourself... Don't regret... Be yourself... Don't worry... Be true to yourself... Open your eyes... Speak your mind... Blue... Shades of Blue... Blue is Aoi... That's me... Aoi Gurl..

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Blue...

I'm really down in the dumps today... Irs like there is a missing part of me that I haven't found... I've been sleepin' later than usual and wakin' up earlier than I'm suppossed to... I'm starting to get eyebags now... I'm not sure why I'm so stressed... I don't really know the reason... But I'm thinking more on the lines of my grades, pressure I get fron my dad, missing someone very dear to me, and feeling alone... I feel like all my feelings are jumbled up together... And without my bhe... I'm feeling really really down... It's like I'm stooped on the lowest sadness that I have ever been in... I know words mean a lot, but do they really...? Or are they just pretty illusions for what is missing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Site Counters
Free Web Site Counters