Aoi Life... Aoi Gurl...

Open you heart, Open your mind, Open your soul... Be yourself... Don't regret... Be yourself... Don't worry... Be true to yourself... Open your eyes... Speak your mind... Blue... Shades of Blue... Blue is Aoi... That's me... Aoi Gurl..

Friday, April 07, 2006

It's MY Life!

Okay...Today is the giving of report cards... Well yeah I got pretty low... But I didn't get THAT low! People around me make me feel like I'm a damn idiot! I feel like a puppet!!! I guess I got pretty low for myself... But I'm no damn rocket scientist or something! I am so fed up with always being pressured to what I am EXPRECTED TO DO! Damn! The people nagging me never reached what they want me to achieve! I'd understand if they wanted me to achieve something they did!
I know my grades are kind of disappointing, my dad gets mad at me like HELL! I mean I may think he's mad but he'll say, "I'm just worried about you because it's your future. Besides I'm doing this for your own good." HELL WITH THAT! THAT IS HIS LAME EXCUSE SINCE I CAN REMEMBER! HIS DIALOGUE IS ALWAYS LIKE THAT! I am sick of all this crap he is always telling me! Okay, maybe he has a point... But I am SO SICK OF THAT! The least he can do is say it in a nice way! He is always pressuring me! ALWAYS ME!!! ALWAYS! ALWAYS! ALWAYS! HELL!!! Then he is so proud and he thinks he is such a good father! ONLY HE THINKS THAT WAY!!!
My life has always been so unfair!!! ESPECIALLY WITH HIM! I AM SO FED UP WITH HIM ALWAYS PRESSURING ME AND TELLING ME WHAT TO DO! DAMN! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE HE GOES MOST OF THE TIME! AND HE CALLS HIMSELF A GOOD FATHER!
WHat is so unfair is that my younger brother FLUNKS some of his subjects and so far I haven't heard him nag him! It's always my faults!!! I mean, so what if I'm the eldest!? So what if I should set the bar for my brothers?! Am I obliged to do ALL his bidding?! Am I obliged to reach the goal he wants for me?! AM I OBLIGED TO GO TO UP?! Am I the one who is suppossed to always be the best! DON'T I HAVE A SAY WITH MY LIFE?! MUST HE ALWAYS GET HIS WAY?!
DAMN! If he is so perfect then why can I point out so much of his imperfections! Sure he can say pretty stuff that is right... But he has no IDEA how I FEEL!!! HE DOESN'T FREAKING CARE!!! ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS HIMSELF!!! ALL HE CARES ABOUT ARE HIS MOTORCYCLES!!! I AM SO FREAKING PISSED!!! I need somebody right now... I want somebody to hold... I NEED somebody to comfort me and make me calm down... I feel like I'm about to have a nervous breakdown!!! I'M EXPERIENCING THE WORST BREAKDOWN OF MY LIFE RIGHT NOW!!! I CAN'T THINK STRAIGHT!!!
...Why'd you have to go...?...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Site Counters
Free Web Site Counters